Bring Back My Me
Bring back my Me
Where has she gone ,and why has she left me ?
In the stealth of night, before I could take notice, like an abused refugee she disappeared from our home, the faint memory of a vague dream. But when did I forget “Me”?
The Inner Me? The Real Me? Where Has she gone?
Bring Back My “Me!”
The ‘all shades of Yellow is warmth’ and absolute lover of anything that comes in the color Gray Me! The Ambitiously Optimistic, Annoyingly Outstanding, Anxiously Organized, Antagonizing Overachieving Me. The White Wolf resilient and Black Panther, strength of a broken woman rebuilt by tears, blood and determination who arose from a tsunami of sorrow Me. Bring back My “Me”!
The In my place Cold play speaks to my soul, Maroon Five-she will be loved girl-who lives by Bon Jovi’s—It’s My life , Ill do it my way, U2 on top of the world smell the roses because Bono says it’s a beautiful day Me. Bring Back my “Me”!
The written Word is my breath and God: space is my existence Me. The Bible is my Only Opinion Me! The “I don’t give a damn what they think I’m me” Me! The Leader who moves by her convictions and smiles at the weight in her own voice Me.
The DC Marvel in any form is golden , the every day is a sushi day, the coffee addict from I was twelve, peach tea calms me down, why not have spicy beef jerky on the side pancakes –Me.
The I’d jump off of a cliff with a parachute..well maybe not, I hope you dance -dancing in the rain, Avant-garde fashionista, art is my tears and poetry is my confidant Me.
Bring back My Me!
The Nora Jones, come away with me in the night, Tell me did you dance along the light of day, and head back towards the Milky Way , Me. The Quantum Physic, Field Theory, Relativity Theorists is my hobby Me . The Science is my fun Me. The I am a Composer, Minstrel, Author, Photographer, Media Artist, Philosopher, The Collage of many hats, many views and many seats, Me.
She must meet my now. Past and Future intertwine at this juncture, in this season, the fusion to culminate the long awaited “Her”.
I am ready to Own Her, Know Her, Be, Her and walk in her Shoes with Nobility, Poise, Elegance, Intellect, Prudence, and Heart. I realize in retrospect that when I silenced my voice, I screamed away my Me. She needs not be Brought Back like a victim to her abuser but rather cohered by her lover , her friend, one in which she once held trust.
Trust You, Me. Trust Me, “Me”. I am NOT the wrong of who I was anymore. I have seen her flaws, and tasted the sour grapes of her unadvancing decisions, fueled by fear and insecurities, masked by inner deceit and inadequacies. I vow that my now has right my wrongs.
Come back to Me. Let us Become Her. Let us walk this life together to a better Woman.
Up The Incline, We Will Rise, Redefined
No Longer Me, But We will be Her.
Return, “Me”.
Her shoes lay wait as my promise that we will work, and listen, and walk her path from the day you return until the day we depart.
Bring back-Come Back-Return,
Let us Become…
HER.
Comments
Post a Comment